Title : The title should reflect the content and emphasis of the project described in the report. It should be as short as possible and include essential key words.
The abstract should, in the briefest terms possible, describe the:
(1) General Topic : Describe the topic investigated and why it is important.
(2) Scope : Describe the specific question being addressed or relationship investigated.
(3) Method : Describe analytical methods.
(4) Principal findings : Explain the principle finding. Be specific and state only main point(s).
(5) Conclusions : Summarize what you found out from results or relationship investigated.
Please limit the abstract to one A4 page.